The Beyond Blocks Hackathon was just announced! - A three week virtual hackathon where global developers + entrepeneurs will collaborate to push blockchain applications to new frontiers of business + technology + social change Sign up today.
BlockScout is the only fully-featured, open-source EVM block explorer available today. Because it is open source and freely available, BlockScout can be easily modified and used to view, confirm, and inspect transactions on any EVM chain.
As adoption continues to grow, the user community has responded with new feature requests to improve usability, data display, and integration with the broader ecosystem.
This grant will support the development of additional features including:
* Enhanced metadata display (for example ERC-721 token names and images)
* Network health and balance history data and chart displays
* Data exports of coin and token transactions
* Support for additional token types such as ERC-777 & ERC-223
* Integration with tools such as MyCrypto, MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Remix, and Truffle
* Other community driven feature requests
2019 May 23 - Did you know? - You can integrate Gitcoin into Github's new Sponsors Project. Here's how.