Workers Auto Approve
Lack of documentation on how to execute bytecode-only Ethereum contracts
Python, Shell, Dockerfile
There is no clear documentation or examples of how to symbolically execute a bytecode-only Ethereum contract. In this case, the ABI will be provided by the user, but there is no public interface to associate it with bytecode to run.
We need clear documentation and examples for creating and interacting with bytecode-only contracts. There are two sets of scenarios to consider: ones where a constructor generates the running bytecode and one where we just paste in an already-known and running bytecode.
The documentation and examples should contemplate the association of a previously known ABI description and the usage of symbolic parameters on both create and normal transactions.
Here are some writeups we would love to see!
* Create and analyze a contract account from the constructor bytecode
* Create and analyze a contract account from the constructor bytecode that uses concrete arguments.
* Create and analyze a contract account from the constructor bytecode that uses symbolic arguments.
* Create and analyze a contract account from the runtime bytecode
* Send transactions with concrete arguments to bytecode-only contracts using the ABI module
* Send transaction with symbolic arguments to bytecode-only contracts using the ABI module
* Associate a known ABI with a bytecode-only contract and then use EVMAccount to send transactions with concrete parameters to it
* Associate a known ABI with bytecode-only contract and then use EVMAccount to send transactions with symbolic parameters to it
* Iterate over final states and print out interesting knowledge about the accounts. E.g., balance, storage values, or other invariants.
You may want to reference the [minimal_bytecode.py](https://github.com/trailofbits/manticore/blob/master/examples/evm/minimal_bytecode_only.py) example to get started!
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: