Workers Auto Approve
ERC721 (non-fungible tokens), ERC165 (introspection) and CryptoKitties
EthQL can currently decode ERC20 transactions, and can support any ABI through its `decoder` service. We now want to extend the breadth the transaction decoding in EthQL by adding support for ERC721 (NFT) and ERC165 (supportsInterface). The latter is a fundamental step towards supporting more contract types in the near-future.
We also want to introduce the notion of _application-specific queries_ with CryptoKitties as an example.
- [x] Create `erc165` plugin that adds a `supportsInterface` field in `account` to query whether that contract supports the interface provided as an argument.
* Additionally, this plugin should add a service to make it possible for other plugins to query if a contract supports an interface.
- [x] Create `erc721` plugin, adding a decoder configuration for the ERC721 log events and transactions.
* Add a top-level query `nftContract(address: "0x...")` that exposes the ABI's view operations and public fields, including any relevant field edges (e.g. accounts mainly).
* `ERC721*` transaction/log types (in the same spirit as `ERC20*` transaction/log types) so they can be used from `decoded` fields.
* This plugin should use the service exposed by the `erc165` plugin to query if a contract is an NFT.
- [ ] Create a `cryptokitties` plugin.
* Analyse and propose which operations from the [CryptoKitties contract](https://etherscan.io/address/0x06012c8cf97bead5deae237070f9587f8e7a266d) should be exposed as EthQL queries.
* Decide together with the EthQL team the query/field design.
* Implement all agreed fields according to the _definition of done_ below.
## Definition of done
- [ ] Test cases with full coverage.
- [ ] PR accepted and merged, introducing a new top-level directory for each of the plugins generating an NPM module each (#107).
- [ ] Code commented, documented and linted.
- [ ] README and wiki updated listing and showcasing this functionality.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: