Workers Auto Approve
Write a simple dapp that will be available in our app - Mascot
Create a website that allows users to create their own unique mascot. This website will be featured in “Datum ID”, a self-sovereign identity mobile app where users can sign into decentralised apps (‘Dapps’) and mage their data sharing with the apps they interact with.
Our goal is to provide a community of apps for the users of the Datum network to use and have fun with. Designs and other assets will be provided for this project, once you are approved for this bounty.
1. Different combinations of hex colors and types of mascot should be derived from user's wallet address.
- Take the last 6 digits of the user's wallet address and put that as the hex colors of the mascot
- there are a total of 10 types of mascot assets (see the roulette wheel) to be randomly assigned to users.
2. A unique mascot is designed to give out "randomly"
- e.g. every 100th spin of the system will generate the unique mascot. Users with the unique mascot will be rewarded.
- Check the asset for a unique mascot. Selection is based on the users account address, and should occur for every 100th address that is created (through a deterministic algorithm) - let us know if you have ideas to define if differently.
2. Add a page for User to enter a name for the Mascot. The page should include a small text box for
user to write. No more than 32 characters and They must be letters without special symbols.
3. Add a Mascot (end) page, Users will see their Mascot, as well as the following:
- The name that was entered
- The type of the mascots + color code to show the unique name of the mascot.
4. Use Fuse to interact with mobile app, please read the following documentation:
- A Mascot dapp is presented as a card under Apps (Screen 1)
- User clicks "Make my mascot!" on Mascot dapp card, activates dapp browser.
- User sees introduction page and clicks "Count me in" (Screen 2)
- Use Fuse to check for the status of preexisting clams
- If agreed, skip TnC and check attribute requirements.
- If not agree, show TnC - tell users that this dapp will ask users to create a new attribute (Screen 3).
- Use Fuse to check attribute requirements - mascotNickName
- If attribute exists, skip and check permission for access.
- If attribute does not exist, User enters their name (Screen 4) and clicks "confirm".
- Use Fuse to write Mascot's name to user's identity;
- If permission is given, skip and show roulette (Screen 6).
- If permission is not given, user sees permission page and clicks continue (Screen 5).
- User sees roulette and it begins spinning (Screen 6).
- The roulette stops automatically after a few seconds of spinning, and a modal is spawned that shows the chosen Mascot (Screen 7)
- User clicks "Finish", the modal closes and User sees the end page of this dapp with the Mascot.
- After User created the Mascot, User clicks back button on the header to return to Apps (Screen 1).
- User will see an updated version of the card, to indicate they have a mascot inside.
- Clicking this card again will directly bring User to the Mascot page to see it again.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: