Workers Auto Approve
Build - As a funder with Dai in my wallet, I should be prompted - in a more prominent way - to turn on DAI or other currency when I select this option in the funder form.
### User Story
As a funder with Dai in my wallet, I should be prompted - in a more prominent way- to turn on DAI or other currency when I select this option in the funder form.
### Why Is this Needed
Need a prompt that is more visibile/prominent for on turning on DAI/any other currency that isn't activated.
10% fee is processed but bounty does not go through.
the problem is when people try to fund a bounty with DAI the first time, has happened ~5 times now. how it goes is:
0) person wants to fund a bounty in DAI — doesn’t get prompted with any issues when they choose it in the drop-down
1) the fee transaction goes through without a hitch (they pay the 10%)
2) the std bounties tx doesn’t work bc they don’t have DAI enabled
so they lose their fee. there isn’t a prompt *before* they pay the fee that says you need to have DAI enabled to use it
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Build Proposed design to solve for the above
- [ ] Review with squad
### Data Requirements
[comment]: # (How will we measure the success of this feature? What kind of tracking is needed for this feature (clicks, impressions, flag)?)
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
Related to #4804
> ![token activate modal](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/19514207/62471169-acb1f300-b7ce-11e9-8261-d0b0d7170432.jpg)
further outline of the experience:
• the modal should appear when a funder selects a token that has not been enabled yet.
• clicking 'Enable Token' should open the [Token Settings](https://gitcoin.co/settings/tokens) page in a new tab, so the funder doesn't lose all the data you've put on the funder form.
• clicking 'X' should dismiss the modal. however, if the token is still not enabled, the modal should appear again when a funder tries to proceed.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: