Workers Auto Approve
Refactor config and remove irrelevant entries
Go, Assembly, p2p, blockchain
# Overview / Motivation
our config is all over the place.
We have some unused config fields and some wrong names for configs. `SwarmConfig` should be `DHTConfig`, `Fast-Sync` and stuff unrelated to `p2p` should go out of the p2pconfig.
`TimeConfig` should also move out to the `timesync` package.
# The Task
Scan our config and fields , remove any unused config fields. move fields related to specific modules to their modules.
some of these that we know about for sure are mentioned above.
# Time Estimation
# Implementation Notes
we have `config` and `app/cmd/root.go`, `app/main.go` where we do initialization. every module that has its own config should have a `config` package within its package. we should remove dependency on global config variables entirely and only used config passed from `main.go` or a `DefaultConfig` func for tests.
# Contribution Guidelines
Important: Issue assignment to developers will be by the order of their application and proficiency level according to the tasks complexity. We will not assign tasks to developers who have'nt introduced themselves on our Gitter [dev channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby)
1. Introduce yourself on go-spacemesh [dev chat channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby) - ask our team any question you may have about this task
2. Fork branch `develop` to your own repo and work in your repo
3. You must document all methods, enums and types with [godoc comments](https://blog.golang.org/godoc-documenting-go-code)
4. You must write go unit tests for all types and methods when submitting a component, and integration tests if you submit a feature
5. When ready for code review, submit a PR from your repo back to branch `develop`
6. Attach relevant issue to PR
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: