Workers Auto Approve
Site Translation: Add Polish
### Prize Bounty
### Challenge Description
Polish translations are completed, reviewed & ready to to be added to the website (https://github.com/ethereum/ethereum-org-website/issues/325)!
### Submission Requirements
Look at [this previous PR](https://github.com/ethereum/ethereum-org-website/pull/282/files) to see how new languages are added. Steps:
1. Download the [markdown files from CrowdIn](https://crowdin.com/project/ethereumfoundation/pl#):
2. Add markdown files in a new /docs/pl/ directory
3. Add nav to config.js (`locales` key)
4. Update the homepage markdown file (the root index.md) to use the `HomePage.vue` component
- Move that content into translations.js (again, it helps to follow [this previous PR](https://github.com/ethereum/ethereum-org-website/pull/282/files))
- Add `layout: home` in page [front matter](https://vuepress.vuejs.org/guide/frontmatter.html)
5. In each newly added markdown file...
- [Front matter](https://vuepress.vuejs.org/guide/frontmatter.html)
- Add `meta` property (i.e. `og:title`) - check out other translation markdown files for reference
- Confirm it has (correct) `lang` property
- Remove `date` fields (if they exist)
- Add `sidebar: auto` for /learn & /developers pages
- Review header links & update if needed (e.g. the /use/ page)
- See [here](https://github.com/ethereum/ethereum-org-website/issues/272) for more context (the header anchor links are dynamic based on the header text, so they change by language)
- Update relative links (i.e. add language path)
### Submission Deadline
The deadline for submissions is November 11, 2019.
### Judging Criteria
The prize will be awarded to the first valid submission.
### Winner Announcement Date
The submission will be reviewed by November 18. Winner announcements and prize payouts will occur before November 31, 2019.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: