Workers Auto Approve
Hackathon Specific Quests! (MVP --> Global Communities)
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a hackathon organizer, I want hackathon specific quests to engage hackathon registrants to learn about new materials in an engaging way, without the lift of having to do a bounty.
As a funder, I want to know who has engaged meaningfully with my dApp as a 1) filtering mechanism and 2) a means to provide access to Gitcoiners who care about my product / mission.
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Gitcoin hackathons are currently centered around prizes. They can be much more. The learning track starts with quests, which provide NFT's to the best of the best, which can be used to filter a smaller list of hackers into more focused meetings with web 3 companies looking to grow their communities.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
V1 Request: 7 quests marked as specific to the Global Communities hackathon, where:
1) You have to register in the hackathon to take the quest.
2) The Gitcoin Quests are listed in some fashion on the hackathon explorer (https://gitcoin.co/hackathon/global-communities/)
Here are 4 to start it off + 3 to come.
- 3Box Quest [https://gitcoin.co/quests/69/3box-a-wormhole-into-the-user-centric-web]
- A Wallet Quest [https://gitcoin.co/quests/16/one-wallet-to-rule-them-all]
- A Web 3 Quest [https://gitcoin.co/quests/52/welcome-to-web-3]
- NFT’s vs You - A Quest [https://gitcoin.co/quests/33/enter-the-world-of-nfts-nonfungiblity-vs-you]
- ETC Quest (Pending)
- Hashgraph Quest (Pending)
- BUIDL Network Quest (Pending
### Data Requirements
[comment]: # (How will we measure the success of this feature? What kind of tracking is needed for this feature (clicks, impressions, flag)?)
- Number of registrants in a hackathon (does this go up significantly when hackers have quests to do, instead of just bounties?
- Can sponsors meaningfully engage with the learners?
- Can we use the kudos data (on who completes Quests) to create tailored experiences between engaged hackers and companies?
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
A v1 could include a blue (highlighted) button linking to Global Communities quests next to projects / the hackathon guide).
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: