Workers Auto Approve
[$1000 in ETH] ConsenSys Grants + Gitcoin 'Global Communities' Virtual Hackathon Prize
infrastructure, tooling, impact, usability, security, education, documentation, ux, L1, L2
# [$1000 in ETH] ConsenSys Grants + Gitcoin's 'Global Communities' Virtual Hackathon Prize
ConsenSys Grants is a gateway funding projects that meet the needs of a rapidly accelerating Ethereum ecosystem.
As part of this Global Communities Virtual Hackathon prize, **all** submissions will be welcomed to be considered for ConsenSys Grants with the possibility for a future grant, and the winner will be fast-tracked through the Grants Review process should they wish to apply.
Learn more about ConsenSys grants at https://consensys.net/grants
**ConsenSys Grants Global Communities Virtual Hack Prize**
This prize is for a 'Best Showing' under at least 1 of the 5 ConsenSys Grants categories:
1) [Infrastructure (L1+L2)](https://gitcoin.co/issue/ConsenSys/ConsenSysGrants-Challenges/3/3494)
3) [Education + technical knowledge](https://gitcoin.co/issue/ConsenSys/ConsenSysGrants-Challenges/2/3493)
4) [Social Impact](https://gitcoin.co/issue/ConsenSys/ConsenSysGrants-Challenges/5/3497)
5) [Usability + dev tooling](https://gitcoin.co/issue/ConsenSys/ConsenSysGrants-Challenges/1/3498)
## How to qualify
[ ] Projects must benefit the wider Ethereum ecosystem rather than one single entity.
[ ] Projects that ship software must eventually be open-sourced under a suitable OSI approved license and must have a collaborative community governance model or a well-defined path to implementing one.
[ ] Project will disqualify if a ConsenSys employee is on their team or they have previously received funding from ConsenSys.
 Project demo is highly encouraged for best chances of showcasing your hack.
## Judging Criteria
1. Project has a sustainable life-cycle and utilizes a well-established open source community supported framework with multi-platform support.
2. Team must show long term commitment in building out and seeing their project to completion.
3. The project has not been implemented before and solves the problem presented by providing a good solution.
1. $1000 in ETH
2. If winning team chooses to apply for a grant, their application would be fast-tracked in internal evaluation rounds.
Important note: all winners will be required to supply your full name + address + email to receive the bounty prize payout.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: