Workers Auto Approve
Publish a Tutorial-based Blog Post on Creating a Blockchain Using OnFinality & Connecting to CENNZNet Public Blockchain
Centrality, blockchain, CENNZnet, documentation
Experience Level: Intermediate
It'd be great to see the community written blog post on the following two things. You are free to choose to write them in 1 post or split them into 2 series of posts.
1. Using [OnFinality](http://console.onfinality.io/) blockchain as a service to create you own blockchain for experiment or development purposes, or for organisations to set up a consortium chain. Here is a [simple guide](https://hackmd.io/s1WOcG9PRtOqwyKewXuuDQ) to get you started.
2. Using [rUN a Node](https://runanode.io/) node software both in `GUI` and `CLI` to set up a CENNZNet Node that connects to the CENNZNet testnet Rimu blockchain. Here is a [simple quick start guide for the rUN GUI]((http://help.runanode.io/support/solutions/articles/44001089906-run-node-quick-start-guide))
Additional useful info
* [CENNZNet docs](https://cennznetdocs.com/)
* CentralityDev Slack Channel
### Solution that we would like
Ideally, we'd like to see a broadly accessible tutorial(s) that demonstrates end to end how to use these tools and the benefits of them. Specifically,
For Request 1 Using [OnFinality](http://console.onfinality.io/)
1. Set up a blockchain on OnFinality
2. Use relavant tools like [explorer](https://cennznet-ui.centralityapp.com/#/settings) to navigate the chain
3. Set up Accounts on [explorer](https://cennznet-ui.centralityapp.com/#/settings) to perform a transfer transaction
4. (Bonus) Deploy a runtime module to show how the chain can be used. here's an [example runtime module](https://hackmd.io/7cY50UffSSmFbJDLZ_VirA?view) you can deploy.
For Request 2 Using [rUN a Node](https://runanode.io/)
1. Use GUI to set up a Node that connects to the Rimu CENNZNet testnet
2. Use CLI to set up a Node that connects to the Rimu CENNZNet testnet
3. Get test tokens from [Faucet](https://cennznet.js.org/faucet-ui/), and perform a transfer
4. (Bonus) Complete the staking process. Here's a [simple guide](http://help.runanode.io/support/solutions/articles/44001163260-staking-on-cennznet) to get you started.
A successful blog post(s) would be visual, including but not limited to screenshots, code samples, screen recordings / videos of the process.
Readers of the blog post(s) should be able to follow the steps of using [OnFianlity](http://console.onfinality.io/) and [rUN a Node](https://runanode.io/), to create their own blockchains, and to set up nodes to connect to CENNZNet Rimu testnet.
The post(s) would be published on widely read platforms like Medium.
The post(s) should contain 5oo words or more, and should provide new information not contained in the info provided by Centrality.
Please provide examples of previous writing and your plan for this task.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: