Workers Auto Approve
Integrate with BlockNative onboard.js
### Prize Bounty
The first submission which satisfies all the submission requirement wins.
### Challenge Description
Currently, we use the old version of BlockNative assist.js (bnc-assist) to onboard users who have accessed with no wallet to show the warning message. At that time, it did not support mobile wallets hence we created [a wrapper file](https://github.com/wearekickback/app/blob/dev/src/components/Header/Assist.js) which detects mobile it was falling back to our own warning message.
Now that [onboardjs](https://docs.blocknative.com/onboard) has mobile onboarding as well as "select wallet", replace the file with onboard js and show proper "select wallet" window.
### Submission Requirements
#### Sign in
Currently, BlockNative popup happens at 2 places.
- When user click "Sign in" button.
- When user clock "RSVP" button.
Make sure that onboard popup events get emitted correctly detecting
- Show mobile onboarding when accessed via mobile
- Show desktop onboarding when accessed via desktop
- Show "the wrong network" if the wallet is connected to the wrong network.
The design will be similar to how UniSwap does (though they don't use onboard.js) with a bit more explanation about the difference of each wallet.
Please configure to be able to select Web3/Metamask, WalletConnect, Torus, Authereum, and Fortmatic.
[NOTE]: I got feedback from Blocknative that labeling by category (eg: "I have my own wallet", "I am new to this") is not supported yet, so it's not necessary.
- It should read balance of the connected wallet and show appropriate message (eg: you only have x DAI in your wallet).
- It should allow RSVP via connected wallet
Currently we have `track()` function which tracks the result of [getstate()](https://docs.blocknative.com/onboard#getstate) function. Please keep that if possible.
#### Link to wallet page.
- At the user profile page, it should link to wallet URL
- If the user does not have enough commitment in the balance, add a warning with a link to the wallet.
#### Sign out.
- Create a "Sign out" page which shows the "Login" button again. If the user clicks Login and picks different wallets, it should allow the person to log in with a different wallet.
- When not logged in, connect to Infura as a read-only mode (`connectToCloudNode` function).
### Submission Deadline
### Judging Criteria
Before submitting PR make sure that you tested on all supported wallets.
As a minimum, we expect that it works on any EOA(Externally Owned Account) wallets, such as the following.
- External web3 providers ( metamask / coinbase / status.im / opera / operaTouch)
- Embedable wallets (squarelink/ portis/ fortmatic / torus / authereum)
### Winner Announcement Date
As soon as the PR is approved by @makoto or @jefflau
(NOTE: If there are anything unclear, please either add into a comment or ask questions at [our Discord channel](https://discord.gg/GZ32Eh)).
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: