Workers Auto Approve
No 'Paste' native Android option on longtap in the app input fields (conract-code, wallet recipient address etc)
***Summary***: Some of the input fields of the mobile app on Android does not show native Android `Paste-Clipboard-Select_All` dialogue.
In the URL browser and message input box - it's shown on the long tap fine, but the same doesn't work with:
- `Chats` -> `Start new chat` -> long tap in `Enter contact code` field
- `Profile` -> `Mailserver` -> `+` -> long tap in `Mailserver address` and name fields
- `Profile` -> `Extension` -> `+` -> long tap in `Enter extension URL`
- `Profile` -> `Bottnode` -> `+` -> long tap in `Bootnode address`
- `Wallet` -> `Status account` -> `Send` -> `Specify recipient` -> `Enter recipient address` -> long tap to paste the address
Everything is OK on iOS
#### Expected behavior
Native Android `Paste-Clipboard-Select_All` dialogue appears on long tap in the app input fields
#### Actual behavior
No native Android `Paste-Clipboard-Select_All` dialogue appears on long tap in the app input fields
- Open Status and create new account
- Navigate to `Chats` -> `+` -> `Start new chat`
- Put cursor in `Enter conntact code or username` field
- Make a long tap (>1s) in this field
### Additional Information
- Status version: Develop 0.14.0 (nightly 9th of July)
- Operating System: Android
[comment]: # (if on Android please replicate bug whilst running adb logcat)
07-10 11:28:15.628 24266 24266 D ViewRootImpl@e1088cc[MainActivity]: ViewPostIme pointer 0
07-10 11:28:16.130 24266 24266 D TextView: performLongClick() is called
07-10 11:28:16.130 24266 24266 D TextView: handled is false
07-10 11:28:16.131 24266 24266 W TextView: TextView does not support text selection. Selection cancelled.
07-10 11:28:17.250 24266 24266 D ViewRootImpl@e1088cc[MainActivity]: ViewPostIme pointer 1
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: