Workers Auto Approve
Contract Deployer : Create new deployer that allows users to easily select all variables using Binance API
In order to allow non-technical users the ability to create MARKET Contracts without understanding how to select an API solution, we want to create a guide deployment that allows a user to use drop down menus to select all needed parameters from a centralized exchanges API.
We have selected to do this with Binance first. Their Rest API docs can be found [here](https://github.com/binance-exchange/binance-official-api-docs/blob/master/rest-api.md)
We should use something similar to the Guided Contract Deployer flow and take people through the steps of contract creation, but in this case - we can alter it slightly to make it even more approachable for a non technical user. The goal here is to eliminate almost all manual parameterization.
## Needed inputs from user
1. User selects an underlying pair from a Dropdown. This includes all pairs that trade on binance that are denominated in ETH (e.g SALTETH)
2. User selects the desired statistic from the binance API (last price, 24hr vwap, close price, open price)
3. User selects an expiration date / time
4. User enters a percentage that we use create the `Price Floor` and `Price Cap` from the returned value from the binance API- we should display these to the user, so they could manually alter them.
## Processing user inputs
From these inputs, we should be able to create the following in order to deploy the needed MARKET contract.
- Properly formatted Oraclize.it `URL` type query
- `Price Decimal Places` to format the returned value from binance into an integer
- `Price Floor` in integer format
- `Price Cap` in integer format
- `Price Quantity Multiplier` which is slight more complicated to calculate, but I can help provide an example of how this calculation can be created as long as we know the `Price Decimal Places` and that the base asset is ETH (which we are forcing it to be).
- Name (Format should be PAIR-Binance_YYYY-MM-DD where the YYYY-MM-DD represent the expiration date the user selected)
Once all the needed specifications have been created, we should fill them all into the "Quick Deploy" form and then allow the user to manually edit and deploy.
### Additionally a full test suite is needed for all functionality created for the bounty to be released.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: