Workers Auto Approve
Gitcoin Protect Privacy Hack - Data Leakage Protection for Compute-to-Data
oceanprotocol, kubernetes, k8, compute-to-data, aws, devops
## DLP - Data Leakage Protection for Compute-to-Data
## Prize Bounty - 33,333 OCEAN
## Questions & Reviews
You can reach out to me for any queries via email to **email@example.com** or post your questions in our discord channel - [Ocean Protocol's Discord](https://discord.com/invite/TnXjkR5)
## Challenge Description
We recently released our much awaited feature - [Compute to Data](https://blog.oceanprotocol.com/v2-ocean-compute-to-data-guide-9a3491034b64)
Ocean compute-to-data operates on Kubernates cluster. We have 2 main components for this -
- [Operator Service](https://github.com/oceanprotocol/operator-service)
- [Operator Engine](https://github.com/oceanprotocol/operator-engine)
More details on compute-to-data -
- [Concept](https://docs.oceanprotocol.com/concepts/compute-to-data/ )
- [Deep Tech](https://github.com/oceanprotocol/OEPs/tree/master/12#infrastructure-orchestration)
We currently employ algorithm whitelisting mechanism to safe guard data from hacks and leakage. This however requires compute provider to verify algorithm externally. We want you to build a feature within our compute infrastructure that automates data leakage protection mechanism. If properly implemented, this will replace our whitelisting feature and reduces efforts from compute provider side.
Ideally to accomplish this you will create a kubernates pod whose function is to check the output of the compute service and verify that output is **not** -
- Not 1-1 copy
- Not more than 10% of the dataset size
- Does (not) contain keywords
- calculate correlation between output and each feature (DP) - not more than a certain threshold - then throw an error
- PIIs according to GDPR https://gdpr.eu/eu-gdpr-personal-data/
Have a dataset as sample (German credit score data) that you can use to prove success :
## Submission Requirements
- [x] 4 of 6 feature mentioned above should be validated on compute output
## How to Submit?
- Publish your submission into public Github repo with proper README describing how to use it.
- Next, submit the link to this repo to the bounty and mention for which phase this submission belongs to (e.g.) Phase 2 - Dispute Resolution Mechanism : Implementation
## Resources for Developers
- [Beginner's guide to Ocean Protocol](https://blog.oceanprotocol.com/hitchhikers-guide-to-ocean-protocol-b238d3bbd450)
- [Ocean Protocol Docs](https://docs.oceanprotocol.com/)
- [Ocean Protocol Github](https://github.com/oceanprotocol)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: