Workers Auto Approve
Supply Chain – Dispute Resolution Sample
### The Challenges from Microsoft
The general objective of these bounties are to build solutions that are part of the community to help others building applications, by making samples leveraging various components both as part of the Ethereum ecosystem and part of the services provided by Microsoft.
* Help the community by providing rich samples of most common scenarios
* Demonstrate how to integrate to services in Azure
The reward amount for this bounty will be 1000 DAI. All submissions for this bounty must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM PST April 30, 2019. After this, a judging period will be run and the bounty will be rewarded to a single submission at Ethereal Summit on May 11, 2019. Because this bounty is open-ended and has room for more creative expression in addition to the key functionality listed below, the judging will consider these aspects when selecting a winner.
### Bounty - Supply Chain Dispute Resolution Sample App
* Create an application that will demonstrate how to handle dispute resolution within a supply chain context.
* The existing Refrigerated Transportation sample (see Microsoft samples repo) can be used as the base for this application.
* The application should accept a value associated with the shipment in the constructor, initiate the creation of a smart contract that will be used for tracking dispute resolution, record the disputes on the refrigerated transportation contract, send an event when the contract is out of compliance.
* The event should share the id of owner, current counterparty, and the value.
* Based on some data and logic in the smart contract, the claim lifecycle should be triggered. This would include, claim approved or not-approved, resulting in events fired for each.
* Create an Ethereum blockchain instance, private networks work best.
* Use the Ethereum Logic App Connector (see below) as needed to connect to the blockchain.
* Document the solution with steps to recreate. A simple README.md will suffice.
* Add the solution the [supplychain-disputes-app](https://github.com/Azure-Samples/bc-community-samples/tree/master/supplychain-disputes-app) directory in this repository.
Documentation to help with this challenge can be found here:
* [Getting started with Microsoft Forms](https://support.office.com/en-us/forms)
* [Getting started with Ethereum Logic App Connectors](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/blockchainethereum/)
* [VS Code](https://code.visualstudio.com) for development
* [Simple Ethereum POA network on Azure](https://github.com/caleteeter/smartcontractdev/blob/master/example1-setup.md)
If you don't already have an Azure account, you can [create a free one](https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/) here to start building!
Find us on [Discord](https://discord.gg/5RS8Ca4) and/or drop your questions here.
### Additional Terms of Service
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: