Workers Auto Approve
Record the Forks Permafeed
arweave, bot, backend
# Record the Forks Permafeed
## PRIZE BOUNTY
## BOUNTY DETAILS
This bounty is to build and run a bot that will archive block hashes and block headers from other blockchains on the Permaweb, providing a permanent history of blocks and fork events.
You can keep earning this bounty prize for each month after your first month until this bounty is ended.
* Your bot must follow the schema for tags detailed below.
* The data stored inside the transaction should be the block headers stored in binary form.
* You should use a dedicated wallet for your bot. If you need some AR to run this wallet, please request it in Discord.
* The bot should run for at least 1 month.
## TAG SCHEMA
Each stored data should use the following tags, using exactly these names and format specified
* **Symbol** The ticker symbol for the blockchain, capitalized text, for example: " BTC “
* **Source** The source of data for your feed. Examples below.
* **Height** The height of the block
* **Hash** The hash of this block
* **Previous** The hash of the previous block in this chain
* **Block-Data** the exact string "H" to indicate block headers are being saved
* **Block-Time** The block time, in Unix seconds
For the source value, you should indicate where you are retrieving the block data, if you are running a full node, this value should be ‘NODE’. If you are retrieving from a block explorer, you should use the domain name of that block explorer, for example, ‘explorer.btc.com’. If you are unsure of the value you should use here, please drop into Discord and ask.
* You can get started building data archivers in one line of bash with Arweave and hooverd. You can find the details and start archiving [here](https://github.com/samcamwilliams/hooverd).
* The HTTP API to interact with Arweave can be found [here](http://bit.ly/2PSlzUZ).
* Documentation for ArweaveJS library that allows you to read from and write to the permaweb is available [here](http://bit.ly/2MnqBGA).
* We’re providing free tokens for you to get started building and testing your bot - Grab your wallet [here](https://tokens.arweave.org/record-the-forks). For guidance on how to use the Chrome web extension wallet, check out [this user guide](http://bit.ly/31sLHYl).
Don’t forget to join us on our developers’ [Discord server](https://discord.gg/2CPgvqg) to chat and get feedback/assistance from the Arweave team & our community! Don’t forget to ask there if your bot needs a top-up!
## SUBMISSION PROCESS
* Click "Start Work" and start BUIDLing.
* Build and run your bot! [Join us on our tech Discord](https://discord.gg/2CPgvqg) if you have any questions.
* Publish a link to the wallet address that has been archiving your data stream after one month of usage.
## JUDGING CRITERIA
This contest is to build and run a bot that will archive a data stream for a month.
You can write your bot source-code on any programming language that you prefer, and the bot needs to be running for an entire month to earn the prize.
Do not record the same blockchains that are already running on the network. If another user is storing "BTC" data and you do the same, you won't be credited. Please look on the network for the ticker before running your bot.
## SUBMISSION DEADLINE
29th of June
## BOUNTY PAYOUT
Comment on the issue page with your ETH address and details of your bot after 1 month of running it.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: