Workers Auto Approve
Share Kit for Angular.js
Bloom is looking for great developers to help us build out the Bloom Share Kit ecosystem. Share Kit is the mechanism used for registering or authenticating on third-party websites and apps using your BloomID, providing individuals with a secure, encrypted way to access services without sharing private data, all without the need for usernames and passwords.
Share Kit can also be used to ask users for verified data where needed. For example, you could ask for a verified mobile phone number to send them SMS messages, or ask for verified data to comply with Know Your Client (KYC) regulations. It’s as easy as scanning a QR code or tapping a button!
Here is an example of how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bcSxy4CnfM
We have DOM and React-based libraries. Now we’re turning to the community to help us build and maintain the following Share Kit libraries. This bounty is worth 500 DAI and needs your help!
# Share Kit Library Conversion to Angular.js Bounty
## Technical Specifications
- Must expose all necessary types (if language has type system)
- Types available [here](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit/blob/master/src/types.ts)
- Interfaces available [here](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit/blob/master/src/util.ts)
- Please ensure you read and adhere to the comments in the code
- Must have adequate tests to cover the features implemented
- Existing tests:
- Use of a UI component framework similar to [Storybook](https://storybook.js.org/) is preferred
### Share Kit Verification Implementation Requirements:
Must expose all the same functions in [share-kit/src/utils](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit/blob/master/src/util.ts) and [share-kit/src/txUtils](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit/blob/master/src/txUtils.ts)
### Desktop and Mobile (e.g. Angular, Vue, Xamarin):
- Can be based on existing [share-kit](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit) library if applicable
- Detects platform and renders a button on mobile, or QR code on desktop/laptop
- Must also allow for override via configuration
- Button should be default for mobile devices
- QR Code:
- Appends the query param `share-kit-from=qr` to the provided requestData.url
- Draws a QR code with the base64 encoded requestData
- Desktop-based demo [available here](https://bloom.co/identity)
- Offer customization of:
- Foreground and background color
- Logo (image, width, height, opacity) and whether or not it should be visible
- error correction level
- Desktop-based demo [available here](https://bloom.co/docs/share-kit/demo)
- Default the options to the same values in the base share-kit implementation
- Default options [available here](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit#qroptions)
- Library must have the ability to update and remove the QR code after initial rendering
- If applicable to the platform
- Bloom uses [Bowser](https://github.com/lancedikson/bowser) to detect `UserAgent`; you can use this library or a similar one to determine whether the button or QR code should be displayed
## Relevant GitHub repositories:
- [Share Kit](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit)
- [Receive Kit](https://github.com/hellobloom/receive-kit)
- [Share Kit React](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit-react)
- [Bloom Starter](https://github.com/hellobloom/bloom-starter)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: