Workers Auto Approve
### Prize Bounty
$250 in ETH.
### Challenge Description
The supported operations are `eq`, `and`, and `or`. You can query by custom tags, which are, in fact, key-value pairs, or system tags `from`, `to`, `quantity`, `reward`, `block_height`, and `block_indep_hash`.
We are looking for something similar to https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/current/console-kibana.html that will be hosted on the permaweb and used to do ArQL requests to the Arweave’s network.
The app needs to be open-source published on GitHub. Allowing anyone to fork, modify and/or learn from your app.
**Don’t forget to join us on our developers’ [Discord Server](https://discord.gg/VxJ3xsm) to chat and get feedback/assistance from the Arweave team & wider community!**
- You can find the docs for getting started deploying your platform [here](https://docs.arweave.org/developers/tools/arweave-deploy).
- The docs for the JS library that allows you to read from and write to the permaweb are [here](https://github.com/ArweaveTeam/arweave-js).
- Examples of ArQL can be found here: [ArweaveApps](https://github.com/cedriking/ArweaveApps/blob/master/src/js/links.js#L156), [WeaveMail](https://github.com/ArweaveTeam/weavemail/blob/master/inbox.js#L5).
- We’re providing some free tokens so you can get started building and deploying - grab your wallet [here](https://tokens.arweave.org/#/wallet). For guidance on how to use the Chrome web extension wallet, check out [this user guide](https://docs.arweave.org/info/wallets/arweave-web-extension-wallet).
- [Join us our tech Discord](https://discord.gg/VxJ3xsm) if you have any questions!
- Click ‘Start Work’
- Hack! [Join us our tech Discord](https://discord.gg/VxJ3xsm) if you have any questions!
- Publish your app to [ArweaveApps](http://arweaveapps.com). You can generate a permaweb URL for the app by appending the transaction ID to this gateway link: https://arweave.net/
- If your app meets the reward criteria defined above, we will release the reward!
### Submission Requirements
This prize is for the best ArQL console with clean design, needs to be simple to use and with a description of what it does. Without any centralized intermediaries.
### Submission Deadline
July 25th, unless otherwise specified
### Judging Criteria
The prize will be awarded (along with help with marketing and PR) to the individual/team that produces the most user-friendly and intermediary-free ArQL console.
### Winner Announcement Date
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: