Workers Auto Approve
$100 ETH - Tweet Web 3.0 Tutorial Topics
tweet, eth, tutorial, ipfs, solidity, libp2p, ipld, evm, ethereum, web3, api, python, go, ai, ml, IoT
### Prize Bounty
$50 worth of ETH each to 2 people who suggest the best tutorial/guide topics.
### Challenge Description
We are looking for suggestions on Web 3.0 topics on which you(the community) want tutorials, concept guides, etc. You can see the current list of suggested topics [here](https://github.com/simpleaswater/rfcs/issues).
You can check out [current Tutorials and Guides here](https://simpleaswater.com/ref=gitcoin_bounty). Currently, we have covered/covering following topics/projects:
* [IPFS Cluster](https://simpleaswater.com/ipfs-cluster/?ref=gitcoin_bounty)
You can suggest anything related to these topics or ANY other topic related to Web 3.0 project/tech/concept.
#### Here is what you need to do:
* Create **3(or more) issues**, each describing 1 Web 3.0 related topic that you want a tutorial(or concept guide) on. **Use [this issue template](https://github.com/simpleaswater/rfcs/issues/new?assignees=0zAND1z%2C+vasa-develop&labels=new-rfc&template=rfc-to-propose-a-new-topic-thread-tutorial.md&title=RFC%3A+) to add the topics**.
Go crazy! Let us know your fun topics & tutorial ideas!
* Copy the links to the issues that you created. For example, I created these 3 issues:
* Now, we will add these issues to [IPFS](https://ipfs.io) using a twitter bot 🤖
To do that you first need to follow the twitter account: [@simpleaswater_](https://twitter.com/simpleaswater_). **You need to follow the bot, so that the bot can filter your tweets from all the people who tweet to [@simpleaswater_](https://twitter.com/simpleaswater_)**.
* After you have followed [@simpleaswater_](https://twitter.com/simpleaswater_), you need to create 3(or more) tweets, **each containing 1 issue URL**, in the following format:
For example, I tweeted these 3 issues: [tweet1](https://twitter.com/vasa_develop/status/1222471212007219201), [tweet2](https://twitter.com/vasa_develop/status/1222471386242772994), [tweet3](https://twitter.com/vasa_develop/status/1222444188614029312)
And you are done. **Our bot will reply to your tweets with the links to the issues' webpage served over IPFS**.
**NOTE: Every created issue will be approved by us, by adding a "valid" tag to your issue. But, in case you have NOT met the below requirements, we will add a "invalid" tag to your issue. In case your submission is "invalid", you just need to submit another topic.**
### Submission Requirements
You need to check these points to make sure that your submission is counted as a valid submission.
* You need to create atleast 3 "valid" tutorial or concept guide topics.
* The tutorials that you create should NOT be "identical" to the previously submitted topics.
* The topics should be related to, but NOT limited to Web 3.0 technologies. You can add AI, IoT related tutorials too.
* You need to follow the [@simpleaswater_](https://twitter.com/simpleaswater_) account so that we can filter your tweets and add them to IPFS.
* You need to to follow the tweet format as descibed above. You can see the example tweets([tweet1](https://twitter.com/vasa_develop/status/1222471212007219201), [tweet2](https://twitter.com/vasa_develop/status/1222471386242772994), [tweet3](https://twitter.com/vasa_develop/status/1222444188614029312)) to see how the tweets should look.
### Submission Deadline
All tweets must be tweeted no later than 11:59 PM EDT on March 31th, 2020 to be considered.
### Judging Criteria
We are looking for Web 3.0 topic suggestions with some or all the following properties:
* Topic that has not been covered much till now.
* Topic that can benefit that a wide range of people.
* Topic that is fun to build and play with. Like our [twitter bot tutorial](https://simpleaswater.com/ipfs-cluster-twitter-pinbot/ref=gitcoin_bounty) 😉
* Topic that plays around with multiple Web 3.0 projects.
* Topic that includes integration with other tech spaces like AI, IoT, etc.
* **The More Topics Suggestions & Tweets, better is your chance of winning.**
### Winner Announcement Date
All the topic suggestions will be assessed from the day this bounty starts to April 10th, 2020, and winners will be announced on April 11th, 2020 [SimpleAsWater Discord Server on bounties channel](https://discord.gg/EEnGPG4).
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: