Workers Auto Approve
Bounty API React/Redux Dashboard
Example endpoint to mock should return the following:
Please stay in touch with the person also working on this task: https://github.com/Bounties-Network/BountiesAPI/issues/21
The endpoint should also return the above stats as full aggregates (representing the aggregate of the entire date range), and these should also be visualized.
You may also filter by schema, ie:
- Utilizes highcharts or other quick graphing library
- Design is up to the contributor
- Frontend should be an eslint-airbnb compliant React/Redux application
- Bounty states (draft, active, etc.) should be represented by a pie chart
- Remaining stats could go on one line chart with toggles for each
- Perhaps introduce other charts (bar, etc.), or sepearate the average stats into a separate line chart
- Visualize the full aggregates in addition to the time series data
- Have a dropdown for the page to control the daterange
- Have a dropdown for the page to filter by schema
## Definition of Done
- All requirements are completed above with the endpoint functional.
Myself and @mbeylin
## Review Requirements
- A WIP pull request along the way with initial progress
- Key questions posted here
- Conversational and longer discussions should be directed to the bounties network slack in this channel: https://bountiesnetwork.slack.com/messages/community-dev
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: