Workers Auto Approve
[DESIGN] Gitcoin Requests
As a developer, I want the best the open source work in web3 on Gitcoin so that I can contribute to great projects.
## Gitcoin Requests Page
- Incentivize Gitcoin developers to look around open source repo's themselves for potential Gitcoin issues and report these back to Gitcoin (by either dropping the link at gitcoin.co/requests or tagging @gitcoinbot on the issue directly along with how much they think a fair bounty would be worth)
- Holds a section which highlights community sourced issues, whether funded/partially funded/unfunded
- Has functionality for developers / maintainers / funders to click on an unfunded issue and *fund*
## Gitcoin Bot / Other Updates Needed (Not In Scope For Design)
- Tags @gitcoinbot with a $ amount they'd be willing to do the work
- @gitcoinbot comments back (tagging the repo maintainers, maybe?) and saved that request down in an internal log for us to review (similar to how you review gitcoin.co/faucet requests)
- If the repo maintainer comments back saying they're down, give them a quick path to fund the issue and give the developer a 15% finders fee
- Submissions to the Gitcoin Requests page would be pulled down to a DB similar to the Faucet page (#258) for @owocki to review and decide whether to fund.
- If it isn't funded, but it's a worthwhile / reasonable issue, we may bounty on behalf of our developer
- If it is externally funded, we offer a 10% bonus to the community member who posted the bounty
## Attributes of a request
* github url
* amount (0.01)
* denomination (ETH, DAI, etc)
* status (one of either open or closed - funded or closed - not funded)
## Design bounty
This is a bounty to submit a design for the following page:
- requests index -- radio button in the Issue Explorer labeled 'Bounty Requests'
- request submission -- form to submit requests
### Example Design
This example of the grants page (from @KennethAshley at #380 ) might be useful as a template as you think through how the page might look. There would still need to be a place for new submissions to be added (via hyperlink) and a button to fund the issue.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: