Workers Auto Approve
BUILD Reserve Bounties Improvements
As of now, a funder can come reserve a bounty for a user `X` while creating a bounty `/new`.
The created bounty is reserved for `X` for upto 72 hours during which only he can start work on it.
After that -> the issue is no longer reserved and is open to everyone to work on.
PR where it was built out: https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/pull/2950
- Right now, a reserved issue pops up into the `/explorer` for everyone even though they cannot start work on it.
- We have a simple check to determine if a reserved issue is [open](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/blob/72638e148b87854c648e120e3e6e05c42fcd6dbc/app/assets/v2/js/pages/bounty_details.js#L431-L445) to the public, this means even after 72 hours expire -> we maintain who the issue was reserved for.
If the grant owner edits the issue details -> the checks kick in and the issue is reserved again (which should not happen )
- There are instances where the funder may want the reserved issue to go beyond 72 hours (3 days) and that doesn't happen at the moment.
##### PR should Fix
- Introduce input on the same row as reserved for in `/new` which asks
`Release to the public after` X with drop down with options `after 3 days, after a week, keep reserved` which map to corresponding hours
- Introduce a new state -> reserved.
- Any bounty created which is reserved for a user -> would be in this newly created state
- If the reserved bounty is started by user -> issue would transition to `Work Started`
- If the bounty is no longer reserved (aka reserved time elapses) remove the reserved for User from db & transition issue to `Open State`
- Add new state to the filter on the `explorer` to enable logged in user to see bounties reserved for them
- ensure reserved bounty appears on `explorer` only to the users who have an active reservation
- provide and button on the issue detail to force release the issue if needed. (Aka update dp to remove the reservedFor Data )
Discussions : https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/3502
This task would undergo PR reviews and feedback would have to be worked upon
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: