Workers Auto Approve
Random tests failing with raw truffle test command
- [Here](https://github.com/cybercongress/chaingear/blob/master/README.md) you can explore Chaingear's basic idea
- [Here](https://github.com/cybercongress/chaingear/blob/master/docs/contracts.md) you can explore contract's general docs
- [Here](https://github.com/cybercongress/chaingear/blob/master/docs/pipelines.md) you can explore common pipelines
- [Here](https://github.com/cybercongress/chaingear/blob/master/docs/development.md) you can explore development docs
#### Current project situation
1. Chaingear's smart contracts in first alpha release / It's just Proof-of-Concept
2. The business logic of contracts are frozen
3. The assumption about contracts - they are absolutely not safe
4. Contracts are non-optimized about gas consumption
5. Contract's test coverage is too low
#### Task description
Most common flow with truffle when you use `truffle test` and this runs all test in your test directory. But in our case tests files runs in random order and also randomly falls, when we run them separately one-by-one all tests are passing (example tests.sh in the root of the project)
Find the way with which all tests started by `truffle test` are passed (running all tests without tests.sh)
#### Required skills
#### Contribution rules
Your pull request, also with the description of the solution
#### Definition of done
Explain what you actually want to see as a result:
- run all tests with `truffle test` and all of them passing
#### Extra information
Bounty amount | 0.1 ETH
------------ | -------------
Experience level | intermediate
Project length | hours
Expires in | 1 month
Bounty type | bug
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: