Workers Auto Approve
# Hi there!
Thank you for dropping by. [BigchainDB](https://www.bigchaindb.com/) is open source project that has many moving parts. We try to allocate time to each issue and feature request but sometimes we run out of time or the problem is out of our maintainers expertise reach. To combat this problem we add bounties to issues / features. this is our way of saying **Thanks** for your contribution to our cause.
#### If you do not have any gas (Gwei) to pay transaction fee for work submission, we will be happy to send Gwei to you :)
#### We will try to help you help us getting this issue closed. But, if for some reason you would not be able to work on this bounty, please see [our Gitcoin profile](https://gitcoin.co/profile/bigchaindb) for our other open bounties. We would also encourage you to watch this repo as we are planning more upcoming bounties and we would love to have your contributions.
# How can you help?
We need your help to improve code coverage and to use latest npm dependencies without breaking build and failing tests for our repo [https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm ](https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm)
# What needs to be done?
- Write tests (written with [ava](https://github.com/avajs/ava)) to improve code coverage to >= 95%. We use [nyc](https://github.com/istanbuljs/nyc) as code coverage tool.
- We use [greenkeeper](https://greenkeeper.io/) to auto-update npm dependencies. Greenkeeper runs tests using these dependencies updates in a seperate branch. Greenkeeper has found some tests and build failures for some dependencies updates. So, we would like to solve these dependencies issues in favour of using latest dependencies. These issues are the [ones labelled as greenkeeper](https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Agreenkeeper)
# We are very happy when -
- [ ] Test coverage is improved to >= 95%.
- [ ] [Open issues labelled as greenkeeper](https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Agreenkeeper) (mostly dependencies issues) are fixed using latest dependencies such that __build is successful__ and __tests are passing__. Its okay if [greenkeeper-labelled](https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Agreenkeeper) issues are not resolved. In that case just provide proper reason and we are good with that :)
- [ ] Solution code is merged into **master** branch in [https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm ](https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm) repo.
# Seen this problem before ?
Any help solving this is welcome. Feel free to leave any comments and help someone else to solve it. We might airdrop tokens to someone even if not directly completing bounty.
# Questions & Reviews
Pull requests will be reviewed by one of maintainers or long term contributors. In case of any additional questions feel free to ask in this thread (preferred) or message me personally on Gitter (username - innoprenuer) and we will do our best to add the missing info :)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: