Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners! At Gitcoin, we love bringing good news — new projects built, relationships formed, skills learned. Even better when we find …
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
[Proposal.js](https://github.com/AbieFund/abie/blob/master/src/app/Proposal.js) is part of a react app, it's the file we want to improve.
It is the frontend that allows users to interact with [Abie.sol](https://github.com/AbieFund/abie/blob/master/contracts/Abie.sol) deployed on Ropsten like [this one](https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0xc42e30da7cb0087e6ad9200f876b084e8f72c040).
## To do
- Rename [Proposal.js](https://github.com/AbieFund/abie/blob/master/src/app/Proposal.js) to Home.js.
- Set a redirection to [http://abie.fund/c/0xc42e30da7cb0087e6ad9200f876b084e8f72c040](http://abie.fund/c/0xc42e30da7cb0087e6ad9200f876b084e8f72c040).
- Load a contract deployed with an input address.
- Set "0xc42e30da7cb0087e6ad9200f876b084e8f72c040" as the default address.
- Load the value of `name` for this address.
- Call the `contractBalance()` function.
#### It should render:
- The address of the contract
- The name of the contract
- The balance of the contract
- A input field awaiting for a contract address
## Expected behavior
- When a user land on the page, he can view the default contract data (name , address, and balance).
- When he types an address "[0x1myContractAddr](http://abie.fund/c/0x1myContractAddr)" and click on the button, he's redirected to a [http://abie.fund/c/0x1myContractAddr](http://abie.fund/c/0x1myContractAddr).
_Other features of v0.2 to implement:_