Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
[Proposal.js](https://github.com/AbieFund/abie/blob/master/src/app/Proposal.js) is part of a react app, it's the file we want to improve.
It is the frontend that allows users to interact with [Abie.sol](https://github.com/AbieFund/abie/blob/master/contracts/Abie.sol) deployed on Ropsten like [this one](https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0xc42e30da7cb0087e6ad9200f876b084e8f72c040).
## To do
- Rename [Proposal.js](https://github.com/AbieFund/abie/blob/master/src/app/Proposal.js) to Home.js.
- Set a redirection to [http://abie.fund/c/0xc42e30da7cb0087e6ad9200f876b084e8f72c040](http://abie.fund/c/0xc42e30da7cb0087e6ad9200f876b084e8f72c040).
- Load a contract deployed with an input address.
- Set "0xc42e30da7cb0087e6ad9200f876b084e8f72c040" as the default address.
- Load the value of `name` for this address.
- Call the `contractBalance()` function.
#### It should render:
- The address of the contract
- The name of the contract
- The balance of the contract
- A input field awaiting for a contract address
## Expected behavior
- When a user land on the page, he can view the default contract data (name , address, and balance).
- When he types an address "[0x1myContractAddr](http://abie.fund/c/0x1myContractAddr)" and click on the button, he's redirected to a [http://abie.fund/c/0x1myContractAddr](http://abie.fund/c/0x1myContractAddr).
_Other features of v0.2 to implement:_