Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
* Create CLI tools to manage AdEx channels
* Open channel: create it on-chain and submit it to the validators
* close channel by submitting the CHANNEL_CLOSE event
* withdraw from channel
* withdraw from channel after it's expired (return remaining funds to creator)
* to understand how https://github.com/adexnetwork/adex-protocol-eth and https://github.com/AdExNetwork/adex-validator-stack-js interact, read https://github.com/adexnetwork/adex-protocol
* Usable CLI for adex-protocol-eth + adex-validator-stack-js
* April 30
* Best submission
* Usability of the CLI; the more user-friendly, the better
* Correctness and well structured source code will be appreciated
* contributions to other open-source packages will be appreciated
* April 30
* 1000 DAI