Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### Prize Bounty
$250 in ETH.
### Challenge Description
The supported operations are `eq`, `and`, and `or`. You can query by custom tags, which are, in fact, key-value pairs, or system tags `from`, `to`, `quantity`, `reward`, `block_height`, and `block_indep_hash`.
We are looking for something similar to https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/current/console-kibana.html that will be hosted on the permaweb and used to do ArQL requests to the Arweave’s network.
The app needs to be open-source published on GitHub. Allowing anyone to fork, modify and/or learn from your app.
**Don’t forget to join us on our developers’ [Discord Server](https://discord.gg/VxJ3xsm) to chat and get feedback/assistance from the Arweave team & wider community!**
- You can find the docs for getting started deploying your platform [here](https://docs.arweave.org/developers/tools/arweave-deploy).
- The docs for the JS library that allows you to read from and write to the permaweb are [here](https://github.com/ArweaveTeam/arweave-js).
- Examples of ArQL can be found here: [ArweaveApps](https://github.com/cedriking/ArweaveApps/blob/master/src/js/links.js#L156), [WeaveMail](https://github.com/ArweaveTeam/weavemail/blob/master/inbox.js#L5).
- We’re providing some free tokens so you can get started building and deploying - grab your wallet [here](https://tokens.arweave.org/#/wallet). For guidance on how to use the Chrome web extension wallet, check out [this user guide](https://docs.arweave.org/info/wallets/arweave-web-extension-wallet).
- [Join us our tech Discord](https://discord.gg/VxJ3xsm) if you have any questions!
- Click ‘Start Work’
- Hack! [Join us our tech Discord](https://discord.gg/VxJ3xsm) if you have any questions!
- Publish your app to [ArweaveApps](http://arweaveapps.com). You can generate a permaweb URL for the app by appending the transaction ID to this gateway link: https://arweave.net/
- If your app meets the reward criteria defined above, we will release the reward!
### Submission Requirements
This prize is for the best ArQL console with clean design, needs to be simple to use and with a description of what it does. Without any centralized intermediaries.
### Submission Deadline
July 25th, unless otherwise specified
### Judging Criteria
The prize will be awarded (along with help with marketing and PR) to the individual/team that produces the most user-friendly and intermediary-free ArQL console.
### Winner Announcement Date