Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
We are proud to announce that we have teamed up with Chainlink to launch a new bug bounty program to secure the Chainlink protocol. Chainlink is the …
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
Gitcoin is GDPR compliant. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Avocado needs a website to introduce the concept, history and how to get involved in the community.
- Create a website for Avocado
- GitHub Pages/Jekyll would probably be the best option to begin with as hosting it will be free.
- Basic content should include an About/History of Avocado, the latest news and updates, links to social media and the Avocado wallet interface, etc.
- It should be easy to add new pages and content using the same style/template.
- All graphics/media used should be self-made or royalty free.
- Placeholders for graphics to be created as a separate task may be used.
- Fork [this repository](https://github.com/AvocadoNetwork/web) and submit a PR with the website code
See the information here for basic content: https://github.com/AvocadoNetwork/governance/blob/master/README.md