Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Avocado needs a website to introduce the concept, history and how to get involved in the community.
- Create a website for Avocado
- GitHub Pages/Jekyll would probably be the best option to begin with as hosting it will be free.
- Basic content should include an About/History of Avocado, the latest news and updates, links to social media and the Avocado wallet interface, etc.
- It should be easy to add new pages and content using the same style/template.
- All graphics/media used should be self-made or royalty free.
- Placeholders for graphics to be created as a separate task may be used.
- Fork [this repository](https://github.com/AvocadoNetwork/web) and submit a PR with the website code
See the information here for basic content: https://github.com/AvocadoNetwork/governance/blob/master/README.md