Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
- Create a DApp to allow users to send Avocado (AVO) tokens by email. The recipient should be able to receive the tokens for free, i.e. no transaction fees.
1. The sender accesses a web interface (using MetaMask) and sends AVO to a smart contract along with a hash of the recipient's email address. A small amount of ETH should also be required for the transaction fee to the recipient.
2. An email is sent to the recipient with a link
3. The recipient clicks the link to access a web interface (using Metamask). If the recipient does not have a MetaMask wallet they should be guided to create one.
4. The recipient clicks "accept" and a transfer of the AVO is initiated by the backend server to the recipient's wallet address.
- Smart contract to keep the AVO and ETH in escrow
- Web interface to send and receive via MetaMask
- AVO has a smart contract faucet on the Rinkeby testnet.
See here for details: https://github.com/AvocadoNetwork/smart-contract-faucet
- Fork [this repository](https://github.com/AvocadoNetwork/avocado-by-email) and submit a PR with the code. (We might change the name of the repository if there is a better name for the app!)
- Please deploy to Rinkeby so we can test it
- Please aim to complete within 3 weeks.
See here for information about AVO: https://github.com/AvocadoNetwork/governance/blob/master/README.md