Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### The Challenges from Microsoft
The general objective of these bounties are to build solutions that are part of the community to help others building applications, by making samples leveraging various components both as part of the Ethereum ecosystem and part of the services provided by Microsoft.
* Help the community by providing rich samples of most common scenarios
* Demonstrate how to integrate to services in Azure
The reward amount for this bounty is 300 DAI. This bounty is valid until a completed submission is accepted or the bounty deadline of April 30, 2019 expires. The solution will be reviewed for completeness and should be free of errors. The submissions will be reviewed every 48 hours.
### Bounty - Ethereum Blockchain Connector - Computer Vision API
* Create a sample using the existing sample in the [Media and Document Accelerator for Azure Blockchain Development Kit](https://github.com/Azure-Samples/blockchain-devkit/blob/ec4c0500927c5b4c94173c72abdb0d576e291b73/integrate/README.md#Documents-and-Media) to recognize the saving of an image to SharePoint, use Computer Vision API connector to do OCR on the image
* Generate a hash of the image, the text and metadata, which will be written to a smart contract on an Ethereum based blockchain.
* Create an Ethereum based smart contract with a method to receive this data.
* Create an Ethereum blockchain instance, private networks work best.
* Document the solution with steps to recreate. A simple README.md will suffice.
* Add the solution the [ebc-computervision](https://github.com/Azure-Samples/bc-community-samples/tree/master/ebc-computervision) directory in this repository.
Documentation to help with this challenge can be found here:
* [Getting started with Microsoft Forms](https://support.office.com/en-us/forms)
* [Getting started with Ethereum Logic App Connectors](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/blockchainethereum/)
* [VS Code](https://code.visualstudio.com) for development
* [Simple Ethereum POA network on Azure](https://github.com/caleteeter/smartcontractdev/blob/master/example1-setup.md)
If you don't already have an Azure account, you can [create a free one](https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/) here to start building!
### About Microsoft Forms
Microsoft Forms is a simple, lightweight app that lets you easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls. In educational institutions, it can be used to create quizzes, collect feedback from teachers and parents, or plan class and staff activities. In business organizations, it can be used to collect customer feedback, measure employee satisfaction, improve your product or business, or organize company events.
Find us on [Discord](https://discord.gg/5RS8Ca4) and/or drop your questions here.
### Additional Terms of Service