Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### The Challenges from Microsoft
The general objective of these bounties are to build solutions that are part of the community to help others building applications, by making samples leveraging various components both as part of the Ethereum ecosystem and part of the services provided by Microsoft.
* Help the community by providing rich samples of most common scenarios
* Demonstrate how to integrate to services in Azure
The reward amount for this bounty is 2000 DAI. All submissions for this bounty must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM PST April 30, 2019. After this, a judging period will be run and the bounty will be rewarded to a single submission at Ethereal Summit on May 11, 2019. Because this bounty is open-ended and has room for more creative expression in addition to the key functionality listed below, the judging will consider these aspects when selecting a winner.
### Bounty - Weather Insurance Sample
* Create an application that will create a smart contract that will specify a location and specific conditions (e.g. rain or min/max temp).
* MSN weather will be sampled at an interval that will evaluate the weather and provide updated state to the smart contract.
* The smart contract will contain logic that, based on weather conditions, will change to indicate the conditions have been met for the issuance of an insurance claim.
* The contract will raise an event, IssueClaim, which will provide the customer id, reason for claim, amount of claim, etc.
* The interface for this application is open to the developer. It could be a web-based application, a mobile application (Xamarin is useful here), or a Power App.
* Create an Ethereum blockchain instance, private networks work best.
* Use the Ethereum Logic App Connector (see below) as needed for connection to the blockchain.
* Document the solution with steps to recreate. A simple README.md will suffice.
* Add the solution the [weather-insurance-app](https://github.com/Azure-Samples/bc-community-samples/tree/master/weather-insurance-app) directory in this repository.
Documentation to help with this challenge can be found here:
* [Getting started with Microsoft Forms](https://support.office.com/en-us/forms)
* [Getting started with Ethereum Logic App Connectors](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/blockchainethereum/)
* [VS Code](https://code.visualstudio.com) for development
* [Simple Ethereum POA network on Azure](https://github.com/caleteeter/smartcontractdev/blob/master/example1-setup.md)
If you don't already have an Azure account, you can [create a free one](https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/) here to start building!
Find us on [Discord](https://discord.gg/5RS8Ca4) and/or drop your questions here.
### Additional Terms of Service