Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### The Challenges from Microsoft
The general objective of these bounties are to build solutions that are part of the community to help others building applications, by making samples leveraging various components both as part of the Ethereum ecosystem and part of the services provided by Microsoft.
* Help the community by providing rich samples of most common scenarios
* Demonstrate how to integrate to services in Azure
The reward amount for this bounty will be 2000 DAI. All submissions for this bounty must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM PST April 30, 2019. After this, a judging period will be run and the bounty will be rewarded to a single submission at Ethereal Summit on May 11, 2019. Because this bounty is open-ended and has room for more creative expression in addition to the key functionality listed below, the judging will consider these aspects when selecting a winner.
### Bounty - Supply chain delivery confirmation and attestation
* Create an application using Xamarian for Mobile apps or Power App, which will be used by shippers delivering goods.
* The application will ingest sensor information from a mobile phone and provide the data to a smart contract in an Ethereum based blockchain.
* The application will record the GPS coordinates, (possibly a QR code scan of the item) record an image of the delivered goods, record the id of the user validating the delivery, store this information in an off-chain data repository, store a hash of the data on chain.
* The sample can use assets from the existing Basic Provenance smart contract/sample (see Microsoft repo of samples)
* Create an Ethereum blockchain instance, private networks work best.
* Use the Ethereum Logic App Connector (see below) to connect to the blockchain as needed.
* Document the solution with steps to recreate. A simple README.md will suffice.
* Add the solution the [supplychain-delivery-app](https://github.com/Azure-Samples/bc-community-samples/tree/master/supplychain-delivery-app) directory in this repository.
Documentation to help with this challenge can be found here:
* [Getting started with Microsoft Forms](https://support.office.com/en-us/forms)
* [Getting started with Ethereum Logic App Connectors](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/blockchainethereum/)
* [VS Code](https://code.visualstudio.com) for development
* [Simple Ethereum POA network on Azure](https://github.com/caleteeter/smartcontractdev/blob/master/example1-setup.md)
If you don't already have an Azure account, you can [create a free one](https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/) here to start building!
Find us on [Discord](https://discord.gg/5RS8Ca4) and/or drop your questions here.
### Additional Terms of Service