Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### The Challenges from Microsoft
The general objective of these bounties are to build solutions that are part of the community to help others building applications, by making samples leveraging various components both as part of the Ethereum ecosystem and part of the services provided by Microsoft.
* Help the community by providing rich samples of most common scenarios
* Demonstrate how to integrate to services in Azure
The reward amount for this bounty will be 2000 DAI. All submissions for this bounty must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM PST April 30, 2019. After this, a judging period will be run and the bounty will be rewarded to a single submission at Ethereal Summit on May 11, 2019. Because this bounty is open-ended and has room for more creative expression in addition to the key functionality listed below, the judging will consider these aspects when selecting a winner.
### Bounty - Device to Device Payments Tolling App
* Create an application that will leverage a smart contract based in an Ethereum based blockchain, that will demonstrate how two devices can exchange value (e.g. payments).
* This is common scenario for decentralized payments. This application should simulate a toll payment for an automobile.
* The application will establish a device (car) identity as well as a toll booth sensor identity.
* The toll booth sensor will do a lookup in a registry of tokenized vehicles.
* Finally a smart contract that will demonstrate a car approaching the toll booth, the booth making a request for payment, and the payment from the car to the booth.
* Create an Ethereum blockchain instance, private networks work best.
* Use the Ethereum Logic App Connector (see below) to connect to the blockchain as needed.
* Document the solution with steps to recreate. A simple README.md will suffice.
* Add the solution the [toll-device-app](https://github.com/Azure-Samples/bc-community-samples/tree/master/toll-device-app) directory in this repository.
Documentation to help with this challenge can be found here:
* [Getting started with Ethereum Logic App Connectors](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/blockchainethereum/)
* [VS Code](https://code.visualstudio.com) for development
* [Simple Ethereum POA network on Azure](https://github.com/caleteeter/smartcontractdev/blob/master/example1-setup.md)
* [Getting started with Microsoft Forms](https://support.office.com/en-us/forms) - if desired
If you don't already have an Azure account, you can [create a free one](https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/) here to start building!
Find us on [Discord](https://discord.gg/5RS8Ca4) and/or drop your questions here.
### Additional Terms of Service