Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### The Challenges from Microsoft
The general objective of these bounties are to build solutions that are part of the community to help others building applications, by making samples leveraging various components both as part of the Ethereum ecosystem and part of the services provided by Microsoft.
* Help the community by providing rich samples of most common scenarios
* Demonstrate how to integrate to services in Azure
The reward amount for this bounty will be 2500 DAI. All submissions for this bounty must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM PST April 30, 2019. After this, a judging period will be run and the bounty will be rewarded to a single submission at Ethereal Summit on May 11, 2019. Because this bounty is open-ended and has room for more creative expression in addition to the key functionality listed below, the judging will consider these aspects when selecting a winner.
### Bounty - Supply Chain Shipping Container Smart contract app
* A shipping container can contain 0 or more subdivisions within it, which might contain different products and can have different owners. This application is at a core a registry that contains signed attestations of the contents.
* The container will reside in a smart contract and will have a type (shipping, palette, box, sku/unit, etc.). This container will have a complex storage model (shipping container can contain multiple palettes, a palette can contain multiple boxes, a box can contain 20 items (e.g. mobile phones)). A container can send information to the child objects. For instance, the container temperature can be conveyed to the mobile phone.
* The application and documentation of smart contracts for this shipping container sample includes the ability to publish state changes in a generic way to child container contracts.
* Because a container can have multiple child contracts associated, it will have an internal registry for tracking these associations.
* Create an Ethereum blockchain instance, private networks work best.
* Use the Ethereum Logic App Connector (see below) to connect the submission from the Microsoft Form to the smart contract.
* Document the solution with steps to recreate. A simple README.md will suffice.
* Add the solution the [supplychain-container-app](https://github.com/Azure-Samples/bc-community-samples/tree/master/supplychain-container-app) directory in this repository.
Documentation to help with this challenge can be found here:
* [Getting started with Microsoft Forms](https://support.office.com/en-us/forms)
* [Getting started with Ethereum Logic App Connectors](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/blockchainethereum/)
* [VS Code](https://code.visualstudio.com) for development
* [Simple Ethereum POA network on Azure](https://github.com/caleteeter/smartcontractdev/blob/master/example1-setup.md)
If you don't already have an Azure account, you can [create a free one](https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/) here to start building!
Find us on [Discord](https://discord.gg/5RS8Ca4) and/or drop your questions here.
### Additional Terms of Service