Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### The Challenges from Microsoft
The general objective of these bounties are to build solutions that are part of the community to help others building applications, by making samples leveraging various components both as part of the Ethereum ecosystem and part of the services provided by Microsoft.
* Help the community by providing rich samples of most common scenarios
* Demonstrate how to integrate to services in Azure
The reward amount for this bounty is 1500 DAI. All submissions for this bounty must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM PST April 30, 2019. After this, a judging period will be run and the bounty will be rewarded to a single submission at Ethereal Summit on May 11, 2019. Because this bounty is open-ended and has room for more creative expression in addition to the key functionality listed below, the judging will consider these aspects when selecting a winner.
### Bounty - Token Exchange
Build a sample that represents an exchange for ERC-20 tokens
* Create a web application that provides a user interface for all of the capabilities in ERC-20
* Connections to the ledger should use the Ethereum Blockchain Connector for Logic Apps or Nethereum client code in Azure Functions.
* Create a Power BI report that represents reporting of token supply
* Document the solution with steps to recreate. A simple README.md will suffice.
* Add the solution to the [token-exchange-app](https://github.com/Azure-Samples/bc-community-samples/tree/master/token-exchange-app) directory in this repository.
Documentation to help with this challenge can be found here:
* [Getting started with Ethereum Logic App Connectors](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/blockchainethereum/)
* [VS Code](https://code.visualstudio.com) for development
* [Simple Ethereum POA network on Azure](https://github.com/caleteeter/smartcontractdev/blob/master/example1-setup.md)
* [Create and share your first Power BI report](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/modules/build-your-first-power-bi-report/)
* [Create a report in the Power BI Desktop](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMAsitQ2cAc)
If you don't already have an Azure account, you can [create a free one](https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/) here to start building!
Power BI Desktop can be downloaded for free [here](https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/get-started/)
### About Power BI
With Power BI you can create compelling visuals and reports. In this module you learn how to use Power BI Desktop to connect to data, build visuals, and create a report that you can share with others in your organization.
Find us on [Discord](https://discord.gg/5RS8Ca4) and/or drop your questions here.
### Additional Terms of Service