Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
A little over three months ago, we announced the beginning of KERNEL. An experiment in building a highly curated community of talented builders in We…
GoodDollar is live and over 20,000 users have created wallets from every corner of the globe. Are you interested to learn how we plan to use smart co…
Gitcoin is GDPR compliant. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### The Challenges from Microsoft
The general objective of these bounties are to build solutions that are part of the community to help others building applications, by making samples leveraging various components both as part of the Ethereum ecosystem and part of the services provided by Microsoft.
* Help the community by providing rich samples of most common scenarios
* Demonstrate how to integrate to services in Azure
The reward amount for this bounty is 500 DAI. This bounty is valid until a completed submission is accepted or the bounty deadline of April 30, 2019 expires. The solution will be reviewed for completeness and should be free of errors. The submissions will be reviewed every 48 hours.
### Bounty - Ethereum Blockchain Connector - ReactJS
Build a sample that will contain a Microsoft Form that will submit some data, which will be written to a smart contract on an Ethereum blockchain backend. To do this:
* Create a ReactJS application that will trigger an approval process. The output of this will be connected to the Ethereum blockchain connector.
* Create an Ethereum based smart contract with a method to receive this data.
* Create an Ethereum blockchain instance, private networks work best.
* Use the Ethereum Blockchain Connector (see below) Logic App to connect the submission from the Microsoft Form to the smart contract.
* Document the solution with steps to recreate. A simple README.md will suffice.
* Add the solution to the [ebc-forms-reactjs](https://github.com/Azure-Samples/bc-community-samples/tree/master/ebc-forms-reactjs) directory in this repository.
Documentation to help with this challenge can be found here:
* [Getting started with Microsoft Forms](https://support.office.com/en-us/forms)
* [Getting started with Ethereum Logic App Connectors](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/blockchainethereum/)
* [VS Code](https://code.visualstudio.com) for development
* [Simple Ethereum POA network on Azure](https://github.com/caleteeter/smartcontractdev/blob/master/example1-setup.md)
If you don't already have an Azure account, you can [create a free one](https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/) here to start building!
### About Microsoft Forms
Microsoft Forms is a simple, lightweight app that lets you easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls. In educational institutions, it can be used to create quizzes, collect feedback from teachers and parents, or plan class and staff activities. In business organizations, it can be used to collect customer feedback, measure employee satisfaction, improve your product or business, or organize company events.
Find us on [Discord](https://discord.gg/5RS8Ca4) and/or drop your questions here.
### Additional Terms of Service