Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Provide a pull request to the Blockchain Development Kit for Ethereum that adds some useful snippets**
The VS Code extension was created to increase developer productivity. In this challenge, create some interesting snippets that can be added to the existing extension. This can be anything from creating shortcuts to template contracts, to more advanced items such as templates for tokens. Part of what this will be judged on will be the creativity in creating effective, useful productivity enhancers for users.
**We will highlight your social media posts and the best entries as they come in.**
- see qualifying social media post requirements below
Your submission should demonstrate that you are using VS Code, have downloaded the Blockchain DevKit for Ethereum and you are using it for some snippets you are building.
- Submissions should have a valid PR to the official extension repository [here](https://github.com/Microsoft/vscode-azure-blockchain-ethereum)
- The submissions will be reviewed for completeness of the tasks based on these submission requirements.
- Note that we will highlight the social media mentions as they come in (assuming they follow the below guidelines)
Do the following to be considered for this bounty:
- download the [VS Code Blockchain DevKit for Ethereum](https://aka.ms/blockchain-devkit)
- give the extension a star rating of your choice in the VS Code marketplace
-- provide a review for added points
- share on your social (twitter at minimum) to highlight your work and to qualify as follows:
-- Showcase your dApp and dev experience using the Blockchain DevKit for Ethereum
-- tag @Microsoft @code @windozer @yorkerhodes
-- use hashtag #blockchain #devkit for #ethereum
-- include link to the devkit: https://aka.ms/blockchain-devkit
-- savvy social media users know that pics and gifs delight
- submit a graphic of your social and this checklist
- showcase your project & demonstrate your proficiency with the kit through gifs & video
All submissions for this bounty must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM EST May 27, 2020.
**Judging Period and Announcement Date**
A judging period will run from May 28 to June 10 and the bounty will be awarded to lucky winners.
The total reward amount for this bounty is [$500.00 value]. Kudos may also be rewarded, which have no direct monetary value. Up to 6 awards of this bounty will be made.
Resources to help with this challenge can be found here:
- [VS Code Blockchain DevKit - arguably the best tool for blockchain development](https://aka.ms/blockchain-devkit)
You can find us on our gitter (https://gitter.im/bc-community-samples/community) Also, you can find us lurking in the Gitcoin NY Blockchain Week channels.
### Additional Terms of Service