Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### The Challenges from Microsoft
The general objective of these bounties are to build solutions that are part of the community to help others building applications, by making samples leveraging various components both as part of the Ethereum ecosystem and part of the services provided by Microsoft.
* Help the community by providing rich samples of most common scenarios
* Demonstrate how to integrate to services in Azure
The reward amount for this bounty is 300 DAI. This bounty is valid until a completed submission is accepted or the bounty deadline of April 30, 2019 expires. The solution will be reviewed for completeness and should be free of errors. The submissions will be reviewed every 48 hours.
### Bounty - Azure Key Vault and Nethereum
* Build a solution that uses Azure Functions (serverless) to retrieve a key from Azure Key Vault.
* The solution should sign and send a transaction to an Ethereum based blockchain.
* This Azure Function should be written in Java.
* Create an Ethereum blockchain instance, private networks work best.
* Document the solution with steps to recreate. A simple README.md will suffice.
* Add the solution to the [akv-functions-java](https://github.com/Azure-Samples/bc-community-samples/tree/master/akv-functions-java) directory in this repository.
Documentation to help with this challenge can be found here:
* [Azure Functions in Java](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-functions/functions-create-first-java-maven)
* [Azure Key Vault](https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/samples/key-vault-node-getting-started/)
* [VS Code](https://code.visualstudio.com) for development
* [Simple Ethereum POA network on Azure](https://github.com/caleteeter/smartcontractdev/blob/master/example1-setup.md)
If you don't already have an Azure account, you can [create a free one](https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/) here to start building!
Find us on [Discord](https://discord.gg/5RS8Ca4) and/or drop your questions here.
### Additional Terms of Service