Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
## User Story
As an end user, I want to have the onboarding process tested, so I can easily bring my data in the decentralized cloud.
By testing the process of bringing your smart meter data onto bigchaindb, we make it easy for people to onboard.
- Preferably you have a smart meter yourself
- You'll test the full proces of:
- Connecting & configuring the Pi
- Seeing your data coming in onto the platform
- Testing logging in, logging out
- You'll have contact with the [documentation team](https://github.com/BlocklabNL/VEL/issues/14), for improving the docs
Bounty budget: 560 EUR equivalent.
## Bounty Details
- Expected hours: 8
- Before you start on this project, mention it in the comments
- Commit quick & often
- Only one pull request can be merged. In case multiple people worked on the task, the person that gets its PR merged has to take care of redistribution.
## How to test?
- Test the [website](http://oehu.org), and leave feedback in https://github.com/OEHU/oehu-website/issues
- Follow the [Get Started guide](https://oehu.org/get-started), and leave feedback in https://github.com/OEHU/oehu-website/issues
## Acceptance Criteria
The bounty solution can be applied as soon as the following is true:
- [x] The process of onboarding is tested in such a way that the onboarding process works 100% well