Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
## User Story
As an project collobarator, I want to be automatically paid out when my bounty is succesfully delivered, so I can start with my next cool thing.
This is an open source project. Related to blockchain tech. How cool would it be if we can automate crowdsourced talent payments.
There are multiple bounty systems, for example Status.im Open Bounty & gitcoin.co. Find out a bounty system that integrates nicely with GitHub, Slack or similar
- A potential bounty taker should be able to see the bounty budget that's currently available
- It would be nice if anyone can fund the bounty, during time
- DAI should be supported as fund currency
- The bounty taker should be able to define its pay out address
- The bounty issuer should be able to confirm somehow that the bounty task is delivered as asked for
- As soon as the bounty task is checked as 'delivered' the bounty taker gets payed out
Nice to haves:
- Auto invoicing, mentioning crypto amount + EUR value of the day of invoice.
## Bounty Details
- Expected hours: 2 - 3
- Bounty budget: 210 EUR equivalent
- Before you start on this project, mention it in the comments
## Acceptance criteria
- If bartwr agrees, the task is accepted as 'finished', and paid out