Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
This is an advanced task and we are only accepting candidates who have time, resources, and bandwidth to put significant time into this.
We want to take our first step into integrating ENS int our app, but we want to start off with it at just a functional level.
We would like a daily script that does a reverse lookup of all our current users with their address to see if they own any root ENS domains. If they own multiple, then choose the smallest. A new field should be added on the user model. Additionally, the frontend repo should update [the avatar component here](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/Explorer/blob/master/src/components/Avatar/index.js) to accept an ENS input and prioritize that vs. the address if it is there. All instances of avatar across the app should be updated appropriately to pass that through.
- Add the following fields to the user model:
- created, edited as [shown here](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/BountiesAPI/blob/master/bounties_api/std_bounties/models.py#L217-L218) (default to both to NOW)
- last_viewed which should be set and saved in [this endpoint](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/BountiesAPI/blob/master/bounties_api/user/views.py#L50) (default for current users to NOW)
- last_logged_in which should be set and saved [here](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/BountiesAPI/blob/master/bounties_api/user/views.py#L29) (default for current users to NOW)
- Daily script should be set up to iterate through users and check for a root ENS domain, but only for users who have a last viewed within the last day
- the frontend repo should update [the avatar component here](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/Explorer/blob/master/src/components/Avatar/index.js) to accept an ENS input and prioritize that vs. the address if it is there
- All instances on the frontend should be updated to pass it through if it is currently showing the address
- This should be a [django management script like this](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/BountiesAPI/blob/master/bounties_api/std_bounties/management/commands/get_token_values.py)
- [Join our slack community](https://join.slack.com/t/bountiesnetwork/shared_invite/enQtMzA2Mjk3MzAzODQwLTZjN2UxMmU5MWYxZTVmMmM4OGNjZDRiMDgwYTVhOTIwYmQ4MjVlMjNkZjYzOTE4MWI4OTFhOWE4ZTUzN2MyNWY) and message in our community-dev channel for questions
- Put a PR up directly into the bounties-api repo