Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Currently the analytics endpoint aggregates everything by day. We'd like to also have an aggregation by week option.
- Include a query param that returns the data in weekly increments vs. daily increments
- Week is broken up into UTC calendar week up through Saturday 11:59:59
- Propose how this will be stored. Do we extend the current [table](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/BountiesAPI/blob/master/bounties_api/analytics/models.py#L4) or do we create a new one?
- Please only take this issue if you have the capacity to work on this ACTIVELY over the next week. We'd like this finished quickly and do not want someone to take it who will passively work on it.
- This is a fairly advanced task, but the patterns are already in place. A good github history and good experience with python is required
# Definition of Done
- All requirements are completed above with the endpoint functional.
Myself and @mbeylin
# Review Requirements
- A WIP pull request along the way with initial progress
- Key questions posted here
- Conversational and longer discussions should be directed to the bounties network slack in this [channel](https://join.slack.com/t/bountiesnetwork/shared_invite/enQtMzA2Mjk3MzAzODQwLTZjN2UxMmU5MWYxZTVmMmM4OGNjZDRiMDgwYTVhOTIwYmQ4MjVlMjNkZjYzOTE4MWI4OTFhOWE4ZTUzN2MyNWY)