Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The endpoint (use staging.api.bounties.network) now accepts a is_weekly query param. Some graphs should default to weekly and all graphs should have a dropdown above them that allows one to switch each graph individually to a weekly representation. Additionally, there should be a dropdown at the top to set all to weekly or set all to daily. [Deployed version right now](https://analytics.bounties.network)
- Dropdown next to every graph to set to weekly/daily view
- Dropdown at top to set all graphs (apply all) to weekly/daily view
- Fulfill Rate graph should default to weekly
- Should correspond regularly and give an initial plan of action
- Key questions posted here
- Conversational and longer discussions should be directed to the bounties network slack in this [channel](https://join.slack.com/t/bountiesnetwork/shared_invite/enQtMzA2Mjk3MzAzODQwLTZjN2UxMmU5MWYxZTVmMmM4OGNjZDRiMDgwYTVhOTIwYmQ4MjVlMjNkZjYzOTE4MWI4OTFhOWE4ZTUzN2MyNWY)
- This is a fairly advanced task, but the patterns are already in place. A good github history and good experience with react and redux is mandatory.
- Please only take this issue if you have the capacity to work on this ACTIVELY over the next week. We'd like this finished quickly and do not want someone to take it who will passively work on it.
Before starting work, please communicate your plan and availability along with your intention to take the task. After initial communication, I'll approve the best candidate to take the task.