Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We need to build a new version of the Bounties Network landing page!
Here is a picture of the design itself:
Here is a zip folder of the various SVG files found in the design:
This new site should follow the attached design as closely as possible, and should include a number of unique elements:
- should use a carousel component for the logos and media pictured at the bottom
- should use this https://codepen.io/corwinharrell/pen/MBqjpm as a guide for styling the buttons present in the 'building blocks' section
- should use the same Google Analytics + MailChimp tags which are present in the current bounties.network site
- use the typeface “Poppins” from Google Fonts for headings
- Use the typeface “Inter UI” for body copy.
- Font-sizes can be approximate, but should be consistent throughout. We will make adjustments to typography after the bounty is completed.
- the embedded video should be a youtube video (feel free to choose any video you'd like for the preliminary version since our final video isn't on youtube yet)
- for the header background image (the hexagons), just use the same picture as before, and position it as best as you can
A correct submission for this bounty will:
- BE RESPONSIVE : it should either follow the above design to the letter, or should adjust the visual components to react to changes in screen sizes (i.e. mobile responsive)
- Use flexbox grid (fleboxgrid.com) to organize the visual components in a way that appropriately responds to changes in content or screen resolution
We will require at most 4 revisions for submitted work, and expect whoever completes this bounty to come to us with intermediate questions (especially regarding mobile responsiveness) rather than making assumptions on one's own.