Workers Auto Approve
$5,000 Bounty Hummingbot Exchange Connector for Liquid.com
Hummingbot has partnered with Liquid to create an exchange connector to allow users to use Hummingbot to trade on Liquid.
## Exchange Details
- **Name of exchange**: Liquid.com (by Quoine)
- **Exchange URL**: https://www.liquid.com/
- **Link to API docs**: https://developers.liquid.com/
- **Type of exchange**: centralized
## Bounty Details
**Total bounty reward**: USDC 5,000
(Part 1) **Initial creation**: USDC 3,200
Upon merging of code into the hummingbot code base, following code review by the Hummingbot team.
(Part 2) **Debugging/maintenance**: USDC 300 per month for 6 months following creation
Additional monthly rewards to be paid out subject to the developer addressing uncovered bugs and issues after release of the initial code.
## Developer notes
This feature request entails building a new exchange connector to allow Hummingbot to connect to an exchange that is currently not supported.
❗Please read this: [**Requirements for community-developed connectors**](https://docs.hummingbot.io/developers/connectors/#requirements-for-community-developed-connectors) ❗
**Anyone who is interested to work on this bounty must first be approved; please do not start work without first discussing with us on our [discord](https://discord.hummingbot.io).**
- [Hummingbot github](https://github.com/coinalpha/hummingbot)
- [Contributing guide](https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- [Exchange connector developer guide](https://docs.hummingbot.io/developers/connectors/)
- [Discord forum](https://discord.hummingbot.io)
1. A complete set of exchange connector files as listed here: [exchange connector files](https://docs.hummingbot.io/developers/connectors/#exchange-connector-files).
2. Unit tests (see [existing unit tests](https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot/tree/master/test/integration)):
1. Exchange market test ([example](https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot/blob/master/test/integration/test_binance_market.py))
2. Order book tracker ([example](https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot/blob/master/test/integration/test_binance_order_book_tracker.py))
3. User stream tracker ([example](https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot/blob/master/test/integration/test_binance_user_stream_tracker.py))
1. Code commenting (particularly for any code that is materially different from the templates/examples)
2. Any specific instructions for the use of that exchange connector ([example](https://docs.hummingbot.io/connectors/binance/))
### Required skills
- Previous Cython experience is a plus (optional)
### Additional Gitcoin Bounties / Contractor Role Possibility
We will be announcing additional Gitcoin bounties for additional exchange connectors as well as additional new features. The developer who successfully completes this bounty will be at at advantage in applying for future bounties and may be considered for an ongoing contractor role with the team.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: