Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Hummingbot has partnered with Liquid to create an exchange connector to allow users to use Hummingbot to trade on Liquid.
## Exchange Details
- **Name of exchange**: Liquid.com (by Quoine)
- **Exchange URL**: https://www.liquid.com/
- **Link to API docs**: https://developers.liquid.com/
- **Type of exchange**: centralized
## Bounty Details
**Total bounty reward**: USDC 5,000
(Part 1) **Initial creation**: USDC 3,200
Upon merging of code into the hummingbot code base, following code review by the Hummingbot team.
(Part 2) **Debugging/maintenance**: USDC 300 per month for 6 months following creation
Additional monthly rewards to be paid out subject to the developer addressing uncovered bugs and issues after release of the initial code.
## Developer notes
This feature request entails building a new exchange connector to allow Hummingbot to connect to an exchange that is currently not supported.
❗Please read this: [**Requirements for community-developed connectors**](https://docs.hummingbot.io/developers/connectors/#requirements-for-community-developed-connectors) ❗
**Anyone who is interested to work on this bounty must first be approved; please do not start work without first discussing with us on our [discord](https://discord.hummingbot.io).**
- [Hummingbot github](https://github.com/coinalpha/hummingbot)
- [Contributing guide](https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- [Exchange connector developer guide](https://docs.hummingbot.io/developers/connectors/)
- [Discord forum](https://discord.hummingbot.io)
1. A complete set of exchange connector files as listed here: [exchange connector files](https://docs.hummingbot.io/developers/connectors/#exchange-connector-files).
2. Unit tests (see [existing unit tests](https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot/tree/master/test/integration)):
1. Exchange market test ([example](https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot/blob/master/test/integration/test_binance_market.py))
2. Order book tracker ([example](https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot/blob/master/test/integration/test_binance_order_book_tracker.py))
3. User stream tracker ([example](https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot/blob/master/test/integration/test_binance_user_stream_tracker.py))
1. Code commenting (particularly for any code that is materially different from the templates/examples)
2. Any specific instructions for the use of that exchange connector ([example](https://docs.hummingbot.io/connectors/binance/))
### Required skills
- Previous Cython experience is a plus (optional)
### Additional Gitcoin Bounties / Contractor Role Possibility
We will be announcing additional Gitcoin bounties for additional exchange connectors as well as additional new features. The developer who successfully completes this bounty will be at at advantage in applying for future bounties and may be considered for an ongoing contractor role with the team.