Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
[Gitcoin Funding Amount: 0.7 ETH](https://gitcoin.co/funding/details?url=https://github.com/ConsenSys/Linnia-Smart-Contracts/issues/18)
Linnia is a core component of the future of the web; Web 3.0. Linnia is a new Ethereum Blockchain protocol that brings the power of decentralization to your lifetime data. The Linnia protocol provides the foundation for secure decentralized applications in multiple spheres including the sphere of electronic healthcare records.
We would like to incentivize you, as a member of the Gitcoin/Bounties family, to create a new end-user facing demo decentralized application, the dapp, on top of Linnia Smart Contract. We will be awarding the best submission for this task a .7 ETH prize, assuming the below requirements are met.
The dapp must be in the spirit of the following two Linnia papers;
Note: Linnia is a WORK IN PROGRESS. The Linnia smart contracts are only a small subset of what is described in these papers.
# Our Ideas
1. Share the answer to riddles with friends via the smart contract permissions
1. Upload and share data from a fitness tracker API such as the Fitbit API
1. You have read and understood the WIP nature expressed in the [README.md](https://github.com/ConsenSys/Linnia-Smart-Contracts/blob/master/README.md)
1. Code must be in a public github repo
1. Use the Linnia Smart Contracts for some non-trivial end-user facing functionality
1. Consider use of encryption to keep data secret
1. Be prepared to present your submission to the linnia team
1. Be prepared for a review of your code by the linnia team
1. Open source your solution
1. Finally, use your imagination