Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Linnia is a core component of the future of the web; Web 3.0. Linnia is a new Ethereum Blockchain protocol that brings the power of decentralization to your lifetime data. The Linnia protocol provides the foundation for secure decentralized applications in multiple spheres including the sphere of electronic healthcare records.
We would like to incentivize you, as a member of the Gitcoin/Bounties family, to innovate and help create the Linnia IRIS score algorithm. The IRIS stands for **InfoRmation Integrity Score**. The Linnia IRIS score is a critical part of the linnia protocol. We will be awarding the submission for this task a .7 ETH bounty, assuming the below requirements are met.
The proposed Linnia IRIS score algorithm must be in the spirit of the following two Linnia papers;
In particular, the following section describes the IRIS score:
Note: Linnia is a WORK IN PROGRESS. The Linnia smart contracts are only a small subset of what is described in these papers.
# Our Ideas
1. IRIS score should increase as the number of attestations increase
1. IRIS score may consider the following:
1. Metadata including keywords
1. User Roles
1. IRIS score of zero indicates junk or garbage data
1. IRIS score must reflect a real-world value
1. You have read and understood the WIP nature expressed in the README.md
1. It must be impossible to `game` the IRIS score algorithm
1. IRIS score algorithm must work end-to-end
1. Must NOT be limited to the medical
1. Your ideas must be submitted as Documentation and Code in a fork of this repo
1. Consider the use of encryption to keep data secure. The computation must not leak or reveal any information related to the nature of the underlying encrypted data
1. Provide two or three real-world non-trivial end-user facing use cases for your IRIS score algorithm
1. Be prepared to present your submission to the Linnia team and the Linnia community
1. Be prepared for a review of your code by the Linnia team and the Linnia community
1. Finally, use your imagination