Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We want to publish each plugin independently on NPM, so that users can compose only the plugins they require in their deployment. Independent versioning of plugins may also be desirable.
- [x] Configure the build to use [lerna](https://github.com/lerna/lerna).
- [x] Each plugin should be enclosed in a separate package, with the exception of `core`, which should be part of the engine.
- [x] Resulting Node packages:
* ethql => foundation + core plugin
* ethql-ens (see #106)
- [x] Help us decide if we want independent module versioning, or not. Argument for and against.
- [x] This issue should be resolved after #106, so that we have at least 3 packages.
- [x] **do not publish anything on NPM just yet, we will do that from the ConsenSys organisation**.
## Definition of done
- [x] PR accepted and merged, including all changes to `package.json`, directory layout, etc. to implement the above requirements.
- [ ] Updated README and wiki pages: particularly "how to build" instructions, and "usage/install" sections.
- [ ] Good discussion with a decision regarding independent versioning or not.