Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### About MythX
[MythX](https://mythx.io) is a security analysis API that allows anyone to create purpose-built security tools for smart contract developers. Our vision is that tools built on MythX integrate seamlessly into the development environments and help developers make their smart contract systems safer and more resilient.
### The hackathon
In general the objective of the hackathon bounties is to build [awesome MythX tools](https://github.com/b-mueller/awesome-mythx-smart-contract-security) that either:
- Helps smart contract developers build more secure smart contracts
- Makes it easier for others to build MythX tools.
For each MythX Challenge Category, our judges will choose a 1st place winner who will receive 750 DAI, and a 2nd place Runner-Up who will receive 250 DAI. In addition there will be an overall MythX champion selected who will receive an additional 1000 DAI! Judges will be made up of members of the MythX team who will determine the winners based on the rules and guidelines of the Ethereal Hackathon. The winners will be announced during Ethereal conference.
In addition, tools and services that integrate with MythX will also be eligible to join the MythX Nexus Partner Directory after the Hackathon and receive a 25% revenue share on traffic their tools send to the MythX API service.
Check out the documentation and samples:
- [Developer Guide](https://docs.mythx.io/en/latest/main/building-security-tools-on-mythx.html)
- Libraries: [Armlet](https://github.com/ConsenSys/armlet), [PythX](https://github.com/dmuhs/PythX)
- Examples: [Sabre](https://github.com/b-mueller/sabre), [Mythos](https://github.com/cleanunicorn/mythos), [MythX extension for Truffle](https://github.com/ConsenSys/truffle-security)
[Register for a free user account](https://mythx.io/) and start building.
**Pick a unique name for your tool and include it in the clientToolName field with API requests.**
### Bounty - Create Foundational Tools
Build a library or contribute to an existing library to enable others to build tools on MythX more easily.
- Write a MythX client library for Golang ([old version](https://github.com/JoranHonig/shard))
- Write a MythX client library for Java (JythX?)
- Create a report generator library that produces beautiful HTML reports
Find us on [Discord](https://discord.gg/fD84WrB) and in any case just drop your questions here.